Hi There!

My name is Jordan Runyan and i love to read! I recently was advised to start a blog since i journal all my thoughts about the books i read why not share them with others!

Thanks for checking out my Blog!

Have a great day!!!
Jordan

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rules of Attraction By Simone Elkeles

Simone Elkeles is the best romance author I have read. It is the way that she captures life in her own way with how she describes the emotion in the books she writes. Plus, nobody can resist a good love story.

Carlos Fuentes is just like his older brother Alex, his tale of gang life and how he fell for the "barbie" of the school. Barbie also fell harder. It is a teen romance with a modern twist. Carlos seems to be following down Alex's footsteps and getting into gangs and such. Well. Alex does not want that for him. So, he brings him to Colorado and puts him in school. Carlos is a rebel, so he was not happy that he was being forced to do this, but things change when he meets Krista. The Tomboy, bombshell, who constantly surprises him (which is not something that happens often to him). But, of course there is a complicated conflict that makes the love story more interesting. Could it be Carlos' guard against trust and love or the local gang that is threatening his family or even his life? or all of the above?

I want a Fuentes boy of my own. I think every girl does. The way they love you, protect you, cherish you, the passion and lust that they give and feel for you. It is romantic and painful because of how hard it is to find this love but also because of how much you want it.

I recommend this book. Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for reading

J

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jordan! I came across your blog through goodreads and I am glad I stopped by! I absolutely LOVE Simone Elkeles and consider her a great friend. She absolutely loves her fans, so don't hesitate to drop her an email. It may take her a bit to respond since she is in the process of writing a new book, but she will get back to you. She came down for a visit about a week ago and I took some photos. Feel free to go check them out on my facebook page!

    Anyway, your blog is looking good! Keep up the great work! I am your newest follower :) Feel free to come check out my blog. My facebook link is on there.

    Best Wishes!

    Mia at The Muses Circle

    ReplyDelete