Hi There!

My name is Jordan Runyan and i love to read! I recently was advised to start a blog since i journal all my thoughts about the books i read why not share them with others!

Thanks for checking out my Blog!

Have a great day!!!
Jordan

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

Nov. 13, 2010-Nov. 24, 2010

I thought this book was wonderful! I absolutly loved "Hush,Hush" and i was really looking forward to reading "Crescendo". Ok, so you must know how hard it is to read a lot of books and then a sequel comes out from a book you had read awhile ago. Well, i always worry that i am not going to be able to remember what happened in the previous book, but then this book, in the first chapter took me right back to memory lane. It was great! Thrilling, romantic, devastating.... The forbidden love! It is the best kind and i think everybody loves reading about it!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment