Hi There!

My name is Jordan Runyan and i love to read! I recently was advised to start a blog since i journal all my thoughts about the books i read why not share them with others!

Thanks for checking out my Blog!

Have a great day!!!
Jordan

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries:Vol.1 By L.J.Smith

Read Nov.9, 2010-Nov.13, 2010

I am a huge fan of the Vampire Diaries series by L.J. Smith and when i heard that there were books coming out about the time period before the actual book series takes place. I have never been so excited! I always wanted to know what it was like for Stefan and Damon Salvatore when they first became vampires and how Katherine twisted everything. I was not disappointed when i read this book. Everything ties in to the series. Very Romantic, thrilling. Can't wait for the others to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment