Hi There!

My name is Jordan Runyan and i love to read! I recently was advised to start a blog since i journal all my thoughts about the books i read why not share them with others!

Thanks for checking out my Blog!

Have a great day!!!
Jordan

Monday, February 28, 2011

The Hunger Games By Suzanne Collins

I absolutely loved this book. I have been avoiding finishing it because i have the 2nd and 3rd books on there way. But, i gave in. Katniss is the main character in the Hunger Games. She has to compete against 23 others for her life. During the Games a turn of events takes place and she starts to fall for Peeta who comes from the same district. Well at the end some crazy stuff happens and the whole time i was in complete shock from how the book ended. But, Katniss is a badass. I can't wait to read the next two books!

MUST READ!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment