Hi There!

My name is Jordan Runyan and i love to read! I recently was advised to start a blog since i journal all my thoughts about the books i read why not share them with others!

Thanks for checking out my Blog!

Have a great day!!!
Jordan

Friday, February 25, 2011

Tiger's Curse By Colleen Houck

Jan. 31, 2011- Feb. 3, 2011

Best book i have ever read! I had readers block for three days after this book because i could not stop thinking about how amazing it was! I changed my computer screen to the cover of this book!!! I also got a Tiger key chain and named it after Ren (Main character). But, i am now in love with Ren! The Tiger's Curse book is actually part of a five book saga!!!! This is going to be so fantastic! I am so jealous of Kelsey because she gets to spend so much time with this beautiful guy ugh i am jealous of a fictional character how awesome is that!

MUST HAVE BOOK!!!!!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment