Hi There!

My name is Jordan Runyan and i love to read! I recently was advised to start a blog since i journal all my thoughts about the books i read why not share them with others!

Thanks for checking out my Blog!

Have a great day!!!
Jordan

Friday, February 25, 2011

Paranormalcy By: Kiersten White

Feb. 15, 2011- Feb. 17, 2011

What a page turner! I was drawn to this book by the cover! Everyone knows the 3,30,3 rule of course. 3 seconds to catch a readers eye, 30 seconds to intrigue them and three minutes to capture them. Well, this book captured me. So different. Funny, thrilling, and romantic. The main character is this bad ass blonde who has a special "power" so that she can see through all paranormal creatures glamor. She is the only one that can do this so she works for paranormal peps that capture all the "bad guys". Her best friend is a mermaid, her transportation is by fairy, she fights with vampires and werewolves. If you like supernatural then you will like this book!

MUST HAVE!

J

1 comment:

  1. I loved this book! Evie is a wonderful character ^^ Eventhough she is very young, it never bothered me (and normally, it does)

    ReplyDelete