Hi There!

My name is Jordan Runyan and i love to read! I recently was advised to start a blog since i journal all my thoughts about the books i read why not share them with others!

Thanks for checking out my Blog!

Have a great day!!!
Jordan

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Safe Haven By Nicholas Sparks

Jan. 6, 2011- Jan. 10, 2011

What a beautiful book. When i finished this book i was still crying from how happy i was on how the book ended. This is a story of hurt, distrust, abuse, lust, love, guidance, re-Joice and family! Can i just say that Katie/Erin (Main character) is a straight up badass! I want to be just like her someday. You tell yourself all the time that love is real and that it is out there for everybody, you just have to find it. The way Sparks writes is just so passionate and i love him! Everyone of his books has brought me to tears. What an amazing book.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment