Hi There!

My name is Jordan Runyan and i love to read! I recently was advised to start a blog since i journal all my thoughts about the books i read why not share them with others!

Thanks for checking out my Blog!

Have a great day!!!
Jordan

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Last Sacrafice by Richelle Mead

Dec. 27, 2010- Jan. 6, 2011

Wow. I love the Vampire Academy series more than Twilight and everybody loves Twilight! This ending to the series could not have been written any better! Thrilling, romantic, comical, tragedy, hope, love, friendship.....  What a roller coaster ride! Richelle is a true artist. She knows how to make the reader feel rather then simply read. I recommend this book as a MUST HAVE! Along with the rest of the series of course. I would love to here others opinions on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment